You can order a jewellery making kit to make some lovely pieces of jewellery yourself at home, to give as a present or you can order more and host your own jewellery making party or workshop. The kit makes 3 bespoke anklets.
This kit does not include a pair of flatnose pliers which you need to secure the silver plated clasps and jumprings.
Tip: If you are hosting a party you could get a few kits with the pliers and a few without and share the tools.
Please note that the light blue and beige coloured beads are slightly smaller (which might be a bit tricky to thtread for the younger ones).
If you want to mix and match colours please email me with your requests.
Jewellery Making Kit Anklets
- Instructions (with images)
- 3 silver plated clasps and jumprings
- 8 crimp beads to secure the ends
- Enough tigertail wire to make 3 anklets
- 5 pots of quality beads (not plastic)
- Pretty organza bag to put your pieces of jewellery in
Please note: you need a pair of flat nose pliers to secure the clasp